INTRUST Small Business Checking
May be the right choice for your business if you:
Operate a small business, organization or association with low account activity.
Are interested in a fixed number of transactions at no charge.
Need simple online tools to run your business efficiently.
Not sure which business checking option is right for you? Compare them side by side.
The features you're looking for.
Each INTRUST Bank Small Business Checking account offers the following great features:
Rates & Fees
- Minimum Opening Deposit: $100
- Account Maintenance Fee: Avoid the $10 monthly 1 account maintenance fee with a $3,000 average collected balance, or an open Merchant Services account* depositing to this INTRUST account, or an active 2 INTRUST Business Visa ® Debit Card on this account. 3
- Activity Fees: No charge for the first 100 checks paid/debits or deposits/credits per month. No charge for the first 100 domestic deposited items per month 1. Additional checks paid/debits, deposits/credits, and domestic deposited items are 25¢ each, including on-us items.
- Not an interest-bearing account
- Month or monthly is an approximate four (4) week period or cycle, not necessarily a calendar month.
- Active means at least one transaction per month.
- In limited situations, the monthly account maintenance fee may not be waived until your second monthly cycle after opening the Merchant Services account* or after using the INTRUST Business Visa Debit Card.
*All merchant processing products and services are offered and managed through Elavon. Elavon is the exclusive provider of merchant services for INTRUST Bank.