INTRUST Treasury Management Checking
May be the right choice for your business if you:
Operate a business, organization or association with a high level of account activity.
Would like to have your service fees analyzed so they may be reduced through earnings credit allowance.
Need advanced online tools to run your business efficiently.
Not sure which business checking option is right for you? Compare them side by side.
The features you're looking for.
Each INTRUST Bank Treasury Management Checking account offers the following great features:
Earnings Credit Allowance
Available online or in paper.
Business Online BankingLearn more about Business Online Banking.
INTRUST Business Visa® Debit CardLearn more about the Business Visa Debit Card
Business Overdraft ProtectionLearn more about Business Overdraft Protection
QuickBooks® BankingLearn more about QuickBooks Banking
- Minimum Opening Deposit: $100
- Account Maintenance Fee: $12 monthly1
- Earnings Credit Allowance: Rate, adjusted for reserves, is applied to the average collected balance annualized, and may change at the bank’s discretion.
- Negative Collected Balance Charge: INTRUST Bank's base rate, plus 2½ percentage points on average negative collected balance annualized.
- Activity Fees: Checks paid/debits are 16¢ each. Deposits/credits are 25¢ each. Domestic deposited items are 6¢ + to 12¢ +, including on-us items.2
Month or monthly is an approximate four (4) week period or cycle, not necessarily a calendar month.
- Additional Federal Reserve Bank, Clearing House or other exchange charges apply.