Business Loan Application
Applying online for an INTRUST business loan is secure and easy.
All applicants must be (1) a U.S. Citizen or Permanent U.S. Resident; AND (2) a resident
of Kansas, Oklahoma, Missouri, Arkansas, or an existing INTRUST customer to apply
for a new account online.
- Tell us about the business and each applicant.
- Briefly describe your loan request and tell us about your business finances.
- Verify your information.
- Optionally provide Government Monitoring Data.
- Review authorizations.
- Submit your application. An INTRUST business banker will contact you by phone within
24 business hours.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT PROCEDURES FOR OPENING A NEW ACCOUNT: To help the government
fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires
all financial institutions to obtain, verify and record information that identifies
each person who opens an account.
What this means to you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address,
date of birth and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also
ask to see your driver's license or other identifying information.
We look forward to servicing your loan – no matter how big or small the loan or
Although additional information may eventually be necessary for us to make a sound
credit decision, you can apply online with as little as the following basic information:
- For each applicant: Name, Social Security Number, Address, Date of Birth,
U.S. Citizen/Permanent Resident?
- About the business: Legal Business Name, Business Address, Business Phone,
Business Structure, Brief Business Description, State of Business Formation, Date
- About the loan request: Amount Requested, Purpose of Loan
Contact a loan representative at 316-383-1210 or 800-874-2013 M-F 7 a.m. to 9 p.m.
or Sa 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Your privacy is our priority, so everything you share with us will be kept confidential.
for more information.
Other ways to apply for a new business loan:
- By phone. Call 316-383-1210 or 800-874-2013 M-F 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. or Sa 8
a.m. to 6 p.m.
- In any INTRUST branch. Download, print (on Legal size paper) and complete
an application (.pdf file).
Then return to a loan representative at any branch.
- By mail. Download, print (on Legal size paper), complete and mail your application (.pdf file) to INTRUST
Bank, P.O. Box 847, Wichita, KS 67201-9889.