Business OnLine Banking - Treasury Reporting
Business OnLine Banking - Treasury Reporting is a fee-based online access allowing high-volume corporate customers
to access their bank information and all the resources required to more effectively manage their funds.
Business OnLine Banking Basic Reporting and Information Reporting Features in
The following features are the building blocks for Business OnLine Banking – Treasury Reporting:
Business OnLine Banking – Treasury Reporting Features
- Get a quick look at your balances for business checking accounts,
savings accounts, loans or lines of credit in real time.(1)
- Provide multiple employees with individualized access to your accounts
so you can share the responsibility of financial management with them at a level of authority that you're
comfortable with. Whether it's view-only, transactional or account by account.
- Generate account transaction detail for previous day, current day,
or a specific date range.
- View, print, and save your statements and check images making it
handy for budget and tax record keeping. Elect to go paperless when you activate e-Statements and you'll
protect the earth's environment while uncluttering your office environment.
- Initiate stop payments on a check or range of checks which have not
cleared your accounts.
- Securely communicate with INTRUST by sending messages to customer
- Use the History feature to go back and look at past transactions on
- Pay your bills online quickly and conveniently for a low monthly
fee(2). Set up payments to be sent right away or in the future, and change or delete payees or payments
- Receive additional balance information including total debits and
credits, and the ability to select multiple accounts for viewing.
- Multiple enhanced report options are available, including an account
- Perform ACH credit originations by using our Web service to create
ACH credit transactions for such purposes as providing Payroll Direct Deposit or originate ACH files created
by your own Payroll Software using "ACH Upload". Designed for higher transaction volumes. All ACH
transactions are prefunded at the time of initiation.
The following features are available with Business OnLine Banking – Treasury Reporting:
- Balance Reporting. Access your account balance information
for both Previous day and Same day. Previous day reports balances in your account as of the close
of business the previous day, while Same day allows you to see how your available balances have been
affected by transactions posting same day such as ACHs and wires.
||Current Day Credits
|1 Day Float
||Current Day Debits
|2 Day Float
|3 or More Days Float
Learn more about Business OnLine Banking - Treasury Reporting
- Transaction Reporting. Access all Previous day transaction
details as well as any transaction that is posted during the day through Same day reporting. Transactions
posted during the day such as wires, ACHs and deposits are available for viewing real time, providing
you the most accurate same day information. View query results on screen or download results to a BAI or
CSV file to be imported to accounting software or Excel. Advanced search capabilities offer detailed
financial reporting and make it easy for you to quickly locate transactions at any time.
- 18 Months Transaction History. An increased amount of history is
available for research purposes.
- Account Transfers. The account transfers feature offers “real time”
transfers between INTRUST accounts as they post to the account. There are several options available for
establishing access and authority for these transfers.
- Imaging. Through Balance Reporting, view images of statements,
checks and deposits.
- ACH Collections and Payments. Automatically transfer funds between
accounts at different banks. Transfer funds from outlying areas instead of writing checks, make payments
electronically to vendors, or provide employees with direct deposit of payroll. Receive next-day availability
on the use of those funds. Create databases of transactions and key in net amounts online. Once the batch
of transactions is approved by a second user, the file of ACH transactions is released to the bank for
processing. Several levels of security are provided for your peace of mind. Import non-ACH files into Business
OnLine Banking - Treasury Reporting to either create new transactions, update existing transactions or
provide initial creation of a batch.
- ACH Upload. Business OnLine Banking - Treasury Reporting provides
for the secure transmission of ACH files to the bank, if you're able to create your own ACH file. ACH Upload
will validate that the file is in correct NACHA format, contains correct origination information and that
it does not exceed established credit limits. Business OnLine Banking - Treasury Reporting makes it easy to
transfer funds electronically to vendors or direct-deposit payroll checks into employee banks. Your batch
files are displayed on screen where you can easily make changes and send transfers.
The Right Fit
Just as we offer different account structures based on activity, we also provide
various levels of online banking to match your needs:
Contact us to learn more.
Want to know more about Business OnLine Banking - Treasury Reporting? We can provide you with the highest level
of services and technology, plus the added benefit of working with a local financial institution. Contact INTRUST
Treasury Management at 316-383-1255 or 888-964-6265 to develop the appropriate, custom online solution to meet
your unique needs.
Log in to Business OnLine Banking - Treasury Reporting now
(1) Unprocessed ATM and debit card transactions may not be reflected
in your balance. Cleared transactions are displayed once daily processing is complete.
You may have issued some checks, have additional purchases or made additional transactions
which are not reflected in your balance. Your entire balance may not be available
for immediate withdrawal.
(2) No additional charge for the first 20 payments per month; additional charges
will apply after 20 payments.