INTRUST Advantage Checking gives you more.
Advantage Checking includes all of the benefits of Essential Checking, as well as free personal checks, free cashier's checks, ATM fee reimbursements, and earning interest on your balance.
Advantage checking rewards you for your relationship with INTRUST.
You can avoid the monthly1 fee by maintaining at least a $10,000 combined deposit account balance, which is the average collected balance of your INTRUST checking, savings and money market accounts and the principal balance of your INTRUST time deposit and IRA accounts.
Not sure if Advantage Checking is the right checking account for you?
Features included with your account
Unlimited supply of our exclusive INTRUST design checks.
Free Cashier's Checks
ATM Fee Reimbursement
Receive up to $6 in rebates on INTRUST's fees and up to $6 in refunds on fees assessed by other banks in a statement cycle.
INTRUST Visa® Debit Card
Includes EMV Chip security.
Learn more about debit cards.
Traditional Overdraft Protection Plan available by agreement. Account may be considered, at Bank’s discretion, for Bounce Blocker Service, for which there may be a fee.
Learn more about overdraft protection.
Annual Percentage Yield (APY)
Rates may vary by bank location. Annual Percentage Yields (APYs) quoted are accurate as of 9/26/2017 and are subject to change without notice.
Fees & Terms
- The monthly1 account maintenance fee is $15. You can avoid the fee if you maintain a combined deposit account balance of at least $10,000.2
- The minimum opening deposit is $100.
- No charge for the first 25 domestic deposited items each monthly1 cycle. Additional items are $0.25 each, including on-us items.
- Month or monthly is an approximate four (4) week period or cycle, not necessarily a calendar month.
- The average collected balance of the INTRUST checking, savings and money market accounts and the principal balance of the INTRUST time deposit and IRA accounts on which you are an owner.