INTRUST Advantage Checking gives you more.
Advantage Checking includes all of the benefits of Essential Checking, as well as free personal checks, free cashier's checks, ATM fee reimbursements, and earning interest on your balance.
Advantage checking rewards you for your relationship with INTRUST.
You can avoid the monthly1 fee by maintaining at least a $10,000 combined deposit account balance, which is the average collected balance of your INTRUST checking, savings and money market accounts and the principal balance of your INTRUST time deposit and IRA accounts.
Features included with your account
Interest is earned on entire account balance.
Unlimited supply of our exclusive INTRUST design checks.
Free Cashier's Checks
ATM Fee Reimbursement
Receive up to $6 in rebates on INTRUST's fees and up to $6 in refunds on fees assessed by other banks in a statement cycle.2
INTRUST Visa® Debit Card
Includes EMV Chip security.
Learn more about debit cards.
Traditional Overdraft Protection Plan available by agreement. Account may be considered, at Bank’s discretion, for Bounce Blocker Service, for which there may be a fee.
Learn more about overdraft protection.
Annual Percentage Yield (APY)
Variable interest; rate may change after account is opened. Rates may vary by bank location. Annual Percentage Yields (APYs) quoted are accurate as of 2/21/2018 and are subject to change without notice. Fees may reduce earnings on the account.
Fees & Terms
- The monthly1 account maintenance fee is $15. You can avoid the fee if you maintain a combined deposit account balance of at least $10,000.3
- The minimum opening deposit is $100.
- No charge for the first 25 domestic deposited items each monthly1 cycle. Additional items are $0.25 each, including on-us items.
- Month or monthly is an approximate four (4) week period or cycle, not necessarily a calendar month.
- Receive up to $6 in refunds on fees that INTRUST charges for your use of an ATM owned by another financial institution. Receive up to $6 in rebates on ATM fees assessed by other financial institutions only if the average collected account balance in your account is equal to or greater than zero ($0) at the time of qualification. All rebates credited to your account for these ATM fees will be reported to the IRS as interest earned. These fees will be credited to your account as a lump sum at the end of the statement period.
- The average collected balance of the INTRUST checking, savings and money market accounts and the principal balance of the INTRUST time deposit and IRA accounts on which you are an owner.