INTRUST Essential Checking for simple everyday living.
With an Essential Checking account, managing your money on a daily basis is simple and easy. Plus, with multiple ways to avoid the monthly1 fee and digital banking services included at no additional cost, you can do so without worrying about breaking the bank.
You can avoid the monthly1 fee if you meet any one of the following criteria:
You maintain a monthly1 average collected balance of at least $1,000.
You have monthly1 direct deposits totaling at least $250.
You are under the age of 26.
Not sure if Essential Checking is the right checking account for you?
Banking tools included with your account
INTRUST Visa® Debit Card
Includes EMV Chip security.
Learn more about debit cards.
Traditional Overdraft Protection Plan available by agreement. Account may be considered, at Bank’s discretion, for Bounce Blocker Service, for which there may be a fee.
Learn more about overdraft protection.
Fees & Terms
The monthly1 account maintenance fee is $10. You can avoid the fee if you meet any one of the following criteria:
- You maintain a monthly1 average collected balance of at least $1,000
- You have monthly1 direct deposits totaling at least $250
- Any owner on the account is under the age of 26
- The minimum opening deposit is $100.
- No charge for the first 25 domestic deposited items each monthly1 cycle. Additional items are $0.25 each, including on-us items.
- Not an interest-bearing account
- Month or monthly is an approximate four (4) week period or cycle, not necessarily a calendar month.