Take greater control of your finances! Manage your INTRUST accounts online anytime
with INTRUST Personal OnLine Banking.
What does Personal OnLine Banking enable you to do?
With Personal OnLine Banking, you can use the Internet to do virtually anything
you can do in person at an INTRUST branch.
- Check your balances. View real-time balances for your INTRUST deposit accounts,
credit cards and personal loans(1). Running balances enable you to follow your balances
with each transaction.
- Monitor account activity. See the details or conduct searches of the transactions
that have occurred on your accounts. Sorting and filtering enables you to create
flexible views of your transactions and categorize them to track expenses and quickly
look up specific items.
- Transfer funds. Schedule transfers, including future-dated transfers, between
INTRUST accounts at a frequency you select; keep tabs on pending transfers. Qualified
accounts can also transfer funds between INTRUST personal checking, savings, and
money market accounts and accounts at other financial institutions in the United
States. Learn more about External Transfers.
- Order checks. Review your last check order, then place the same order or
select a new style. See how your checks will look before you order.
- Stop payments. Place a stop payment on a check that has not cleared your
account; review history for each stop check request.
- Make credit card payments. Pay your INTRUST credit card and your payment
can post the same day.
- Create alerts. Set up e-mail alerts to notify you when an account balance
reaches a designated amount, when a transfer is complete, when a check clears or
when a time deposit (CD) matures.
- View statements and images. Download your monthly statements and view images
of transactions. Elect to go paperless when you activate
e-Statements and you’ll protect the Earth’s environment while uncluttering
your home environment.
- Open accounts. Review the variety of accounts offered, and then open an account
by completing the application online.
- Communicate with customer service. From within the service, send secure messages
to and receive secure messages from INTRUST OnLine Services Support.
- Pay your bills. Add INTRUST Personal OnLine Bill Pay and enjoy even greater
convenience. Pay your bills online – at the same time and place that you're already
managing your INTRUST accounts. Learn more about
OnLine Bill Pay, including how to add it.
- Quicken® Banking. Simplify your life by downloading transactions directly
from your INTRUST checking and savings accounts. Check balances, transfer money,
pay bills and more. Learn more about Quicken®
- Enroll in Mobile Banking. Access and manage your INTRUST accounts from your
phone or mobile device. View account balances, pay bills, transfer funds, and locate
nearby banking centers and ATMs. Learn more about INTRUST
Personal OnLine Banking provides you with FREE,
, unlimited online access to your INTRUST checking accounts, savings
accounts, time deposits (CDs), IRAs, credit cards and personal loans.
Fees may apply
for OnLine Bill Pay, but customers with most checking accounts
will receive OnLine Bill Pay FREE of charge (including 20 payments each month).
Want to learn more?
Review our "How-to Guide"
or read through the list of
frequently asked questions
(1) Unprocessed ATM and debit card transactions may not be reflected
in your balance. You may have issued some checks, have additional purchases or made
additional transactions which are not reflected in your balance. A portion of your
balance may not be available for immediate withdrawal.
Enrolling and getting started is easy and quick.
If you successfully enroll in INTRUST Personal OnLine Banking with a checking account,
savings account, ATM/debit card, money market account or loan, answer a few questions
so that we may verify your identity and you'll be given immediate access to your
accounts online. If you successfully enroll with a line of credit, time deposit
(CD) or credit card, you'll be given access to your INTRUST accounts online within
one business day. Enroll now
Note: If you have just one INTRUST credit card and no other accounts with INTRUST,
please enroll your credit card at www.intrustcreditcard.com
and enjoy instant access to your account information immediately upon enrollment.