Activate "e-Statements" to access your account statements online – instead of paper
e-Statements look just like the paper statements you’re accustomed to receiving
in the mail.
- E-mail notification. Receive an e-mail notifying you when your statements
are available for viewing – typically before paper statements are dropped in the
mail. Once you’re notified, log in to INTRUST Personal OnLine Banking to view your
- Friendly format. Your statements (including deposit and check images) are
presented in PDF format, enabling you to access, save and print them as needed.
- Convenient record-keeping. Access at least 15 months of statements at tax
time or whenever you need them, right where you’re already managing your finances.
- Protection of personal information. Your statements are locked behind multiple
layers of security, reducing the risk of mail theft and identity fraud resulting
from paper delivery.
- Environmental responsibility. Electronic-only delivery provides you with
another green solution.
- Freedom from clutter. e-Statements eliminate the additional paper clutter
caused by mail statements and the need for organizational space required to store
Want to know more about e-Statements? Review our "How-to Guide"
or read through the list of frequently asked questions
How do I activate e-Statements?
To activate e-Statements, simply click the "Statements" link after you’ve logged
in to INTRUST Personal OnLine Banking. Specify "Online" as the delivery preference
for each of your eligible accounts and agree to the terms of the service before
being given access to your online statements.
In addition to basic Personal OnLine Banking system requirements, you must have
a PDF reader, such as Adobe® Reader® (download
), installed on your computer in order to access your statements
online. Enroll now
in INTRUST Personal OnLine