Terms and Conditions for use of
INTRUST Wealth Management Portfolio Online
By your use of the INTRUST Wealth Management Portfolio Online internet system you
agree to and accept the following:
- You agree to use the System solely to obtain electronic access to your INTRUST Wealth
Management account. Your use will at all times comply with applicable laws and regulations
and to all rules, instructions and procedures INTRUST may from time to time impose.
Any unlawful or unauthorized use is strictly prohibited. Unauthorized use and access
will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
- You are solely responsible for acquiring, maintaining and operating the computer
hardware and software, modem and internet connection necessary for accessing the
System by means of the internet.
- You acknowledge and agree that internet communications utilizing public access facilities
may not be secure; that such communications may be subject to interception, loss,
distortion and that INTRUST has no control over such communications facilities.
INTRUST makes no warranties of any kind, whether express, implied or statutory,
concerning the confidentiality or accuracy of data, information, or instructions
available or transmitted through the System. You acknowledge and accept that the
use of the System, and the inherent possibilities of inaccuracy or disclosure of
the data, information, or instructions accessed or transmitted through the System,
will be solely at your risk.
- Information available through the System is real time. INTRUST makes no warranty
as to the availability of the System at any particular time or times. In cases where
the System is not available, information may still be obtained by contacting your
Relationship Manager. The market data that INTRUST, or any other affiliate of INTRUST
Financial Corporation, receives and makes available to users of the System is from
sources believed to be accurate and reliable. When we convey this information to
you we do not in any way guarantee its accuracy and can not be held responsible
for inaccuracies or interruptions in its availability.
- You acknowledge that the personal identification number (“PIN”) is private and confidential.
You are solely responsible for maintaining the security of your PIN and you agree
not to disclose or permit disclosure of your PIN to any unauthorized person. You
hereby authorize INTRUST to provide access to the System to any person or entity
in possession of your PIN. You agree to indemnify and hold INTRUST harmless from
any claims, liabilities, demands and causes of action arising from the use of the
System utilizing your PIN.
- Should your PIN be compromised, or you misplace it, you should immediately call
your Relationship Manager at 800-791-6978 or INTRUST Internet Security at 888-842-1080.
You will need to follow the same procedure for a forgotten Access ID and/or PIN.
Note that after three unsuccessful logon attempts you will be locked out of the
- You must immediately report any unauthorized access violations or violations to
- You are solely responsible for the confidentiality of any information downloaded
from the System to your computer or printed at your location.
- All Wealth Management Portfolio Online services provided by INTRUST may be monitored
for security reasons.
- Neither INTRUST, nor any other affiliate of INTRUST Financial Corporation, will
be responsible for losses incurred directly or indirectly by circumstances beyond
its control including, but not limited to, government restrictions, natural disasters,
wars, strikes, exchange or market rulings, interruptions of data processing services
or communications, or disruptions in orderly trading on any market or exchange.
- These terms and conditions for use of the INTRUST Wealth Management Portfolio Online
internet system shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of
the State of Kansas.
- The System is provided as a convenience to you. Any misuse or abuse of the System
may result in your privileges being revoked.
I agree to and accept the terms and conditions for use of the INTRUST Wealth Management
Portfolio Online internet system as set forth above.