Business Money Market Savings
Take advantage of extra cash
May be the right choice for your business if you:
- Want to earn higher interest on your account balances.
- Are able to maintain a relatively high monthly1 balance.
- Need limited check writing capabilities2,3.
Not sure which business savings option is right for you? Compare them side by side.
Business Money Market Savings Rates
|Tier||Minimum Opening Deposit||Interest Rate||Annual Percentage Yield (APY)|
|$0 - $4,999.99||$5,000||0.20%||0.20%|
|$5,000 - $9,999.99||$5,000||0.20%||0.20%|
|$10,000 - $24,999.99||$5,000||0.21%||0.21%|
|$25,000 - $49,999.99||$5,000||0.23%||0.23%|
|$50,000 - $99,999.99||$5,000||0.24%||0.24%|
|$100,000 - $999,999.99||$5,000||0.25%||0.25%|
|$1,000,000 - $2,499,999.99||$5,000||0.29%||0.29%|
|$2,500,000 - $4,999,999.99||$5,000||0.31%||0.31%|
|$5,000,000 or more||$5,000||0.35%||0.35%|
Variable interest is calculated on the daily collected balance, compounded and credited monthly1 based on the tiers listed above. Rates may vary by bank location. Annual Percentage Yields (APYs) quoted are accurate as of Date and are subject to change without notice.
Each business money market savings account offers the following features
Avoidable monthly1 service charge
Maintain a $5,000 minimum balance each day to avoid the monthly1 service charge.
Business Online and Mobile Banking
View and manage your INTRUST business banking accounts from just about anywhere.Learn More
Minimum Opening Deposit: $5,000
Account Service Charge: Avoid the $12 monthly1 account service charge by maintaining a $5,000 minimum daily balance.
Activity Fees: No charge for the first 20 domestic deposited items per month1. Additional items are 20¢ each, including on-us items
For additional details, review our Terms and Conditions for Your Deposit Accounts.
- Month or monthly is an approximate four (4) week period or cycle, not necessarily a calendar month.
- This account allows you to make nine (9) transfers or withdrawals from your account per monthly cycle, including preauthorized, automatic or telephone transfers
- We may require you to give us seven (7) days written notice of your intent to withdraw money from your account. This notice would be a precondition to the withdrawal of any sum of money. By permitting withdrawals without notice, we do not waive our right to require such notice.