Reach your goals through saving
Our regular savings account is the right fit for you if:
- You want to earn interest on your money.
- You need quicker access to your funds.
- You want to be prepared for unexpected expenses.
Features of your Regular Savings account
Maintain a $300 average collected account balance to avoid the monthly1 maintenance fee.
Calculated daily; compounded and credited monthly1
Insured by the FDIC
You're covered up to the maximum allowed by the FDIC.
Free Online Banking
Monitor your account balance or add additional funds.
|Minimum Opening Deposit||Interest Rate||Annual Percentage Yield (APY)|
Variable interest is calculated on the daily collected balance, compounded and credited monthly1. The minimum opening deposit is $100. Rates may vary by bank location. Annual Percentage Yields (APYs) quoted are accurate as of 4/12/2019 and are subject to change without notice.
Fees and Terms
- No monthly1 account maintenance fee if a $300 average collected account balance is maintained.
- Fees may reduce earnings on the account.
- Monthly1 account maintenance fee is $5 if below minimum balance requirement.
- No charge for the first 25 domestic deposited items each monthly1 cycle. Additional items are $0.25 each, including on-us items.
- Federal regulation allows you to make six transfers or withdrawals from your account per monthly1 cycle, including preauthorized, automatic or telephone transfers. Each subsequent transfer or withdrawal will be charged $10 in addition to other fees and charges.
Have questions or want to get started? Give us a call at the number below and we'll be happy to help.
- Month or monthly is an approximate four (4) week period or cycle, not necessarily a calendar month.