Reach your goals through saving
Our regular savings account is the right fit for you if:
- You want to earn interest on your money.
- You need quicker access to your funds.
- You want to be prepared for unexpected expenses.
Features of your Regular Savings account
Avoidable Service Charge
Maintain a $300 average collected account balance to avoid the monthly1 service charge.
Calculated daily; compounded and credited monthly1
Insured by the FDIC
You're covered up to the maximum allowed by the FDIC.
Free Online Banking
Monitor your account balance or add additional funds.
Regular Savings Rates
|Minimum Opening Deposit||Interest Rate||Annual Percentage Yield (APY)|
Variable interest is calculated on the daily collected balance, compounded and credited monthly1. The minimum opening deposit is $100. Rates may vary by bank location. Annual Percentage Yields (APYs) quoted are accurate as of 4/12/2019 and are subject to change without notice.
Fees and Terms
- No monthly1 account service charge if a $300 average collected account balance is maintained.
- Fees may reduce earnings on the account.
- Monthly1 account service charge is $5 if below minimum balance requirement.
- This account allows you to make nine (9) transfers or withdrawals from your account per monthly1 cycle, including preauthorized, automatic or telephone transfers.
For additional details about INTRUST savings accounts, review our Truth in Savings Disclosure for Personal Accounts, Personal Accounts Fee Schedule, and our Terms and Conditions for Your Deposit Accounts.
Have questions or want to get started? Give us a call at the number below and we'll be happy to help.
- Month or monthly is an approximate four (4) week period or cycle, not necessarily a calendar month.