Maximize your savings
Our Money Market account is the right fit for you if:
- You want to earn a higher interest rate.
- You like the convenience of check access.1
- You can maintain a relatively higher balance.
Avoidable Service Charge
Maintain a $5,000 average collected balance to avoid the monthly2 service charge.
Calculated daily; compounded and credited monthly2
Free Online Banking
Monitor your account balance or add additional funds.
Insured by the FDIC
You're covered up to the maximum allowed by the FDIC.
Money Market Rates
|Daily Collected Balance Required||Minimum Opening Deposit||Interest Rate||Annual Percentage Yield (APY)|
|$0 - $4,999.99||$5,000||1.00%||1.00%|
|$5,000 - $9,999.99||$5,000||1.00%||1.00%|
|$10,000 - $24,999.99||$5,000||1.00%||1.00%|
|$25,000 - $49,999.99||$5,000||1.00%||1.00%|
|$50,000 - $99,999.99||$5,000||1.00%||1.00%|
|$100,000 - $999,999.99||$5,000||1.24%||1.25%|
|$1,000,000 - $2,499,999.99||$5,000||1.44%||1.45%|
|$2,500,000 - $4,999,999.99||$5,000||1.44%||1.45%|
|$5,000,000 or more||$5,000||1.98%||2.00%|
Variable interest is calculated on the daily collected balance, compounded and credited monthly2 based on the tiers listed above. Only one tier of interest will be applied to your account per day. Rates may vary by bank location. Annual Percentage Yields (APYs) quoted are accurate as of 3/15/2019 and are subject to change without notice.
Fees and Terms
- No monthly2 account service charge if a $5,000 average collected balance is maintained.
- Monthly2 account service charge is $10 if below minimum balance requirement.
- Fees may reduce earnings on the account.
- This account allows you to make nine (9) transfers or withdrawals from your account per monthly2 cycle, including preauthorized, automatic or telephone transfers.
- Month or monthly is an approximate four (4) week period or cycle, not necessarily a calendar month.
For additional details about INTRUST savings accounts, review our Truth in Savings Disclosure for Personal Accounts, Personal Accounts Fee Schedule, and our Terms and Conditions for Your Deposit Accounts (Deposit Agreement).
Have questions about money market accounts? Give us a call at the number below and we'll be happy to help.