Find the right card for your business
A business credit card can provide quick access to capital, convenient expense management tools, mobile purchasing and valuable rewards.
No matter what option you choose, all of our cards include:
Expense Management Tools
Manage your company's spending online.
EMV Chip Technology
A more secure card to help prevent fraudulent charges.
Use your card with mobile payment technologies like Apple Pay® and Samsung Pay.
Pay down balances
Visa® Business Platinum Card
- Pay down your other credit card balances faster with a great low introductory rate for an extended time
- Save on interest
Cash rewards for your business
Visa® Business Cash Card
- 3% cash back1 on eligible purchases from office supply stores, phone and TV services2,3
- 2% cash back on eligible restaurant and gas station purchases
- 1% cash back on all other eligible purchases
- $25 cash back awarded after first purchase4
Flexible rewards to use the way you want3
Visa® Business Real Rewards Card
- Earn 1.5 points for every $1 you spend on eligible purchases (equal to 1.5% cash back)5
- No cap or limit on the number of points you can earn, and you have five years to redeem for rewards3
- 2,500 bonus rewards points awarded after first purchase4
Smart Business Rewards Visa® Card
- 2x points per $1 spent in top two spend categories each month — automatically6
- 1x points per $1 spent on other eligible purchases6
- Redeem for merchandise, gift cards, travel or cash back1
- Earn 20,000 bonus rewards points when you spend $500 in the first 90 days — a $200 value7
Net purchases are purchases minus credits and returns. Not all transactions are eligible to earn rewards, such as Advances, Balance Transfers and Convenience Checks. Upon approval, see your Cardmember Agreement for details. You may not redeem Points, and you will immediately lose all of your Points, if your Account is closed to future transactions (including, but not limited to, due to Program misuse, failure to pay, bankruptcy or death).
- Reward points can be redeemed as a cash deposit to a checking or savings account with this Financial Institution or as a statement credit to your credit card account within one to two billing cycles.
- Cash Rewards Card: "Cash Back Rewards" are the rewards you earn under the program. Cash Back Rewards are tracked as points and each point in Cash Back Rewards earned is equal to $0.01. You may simply see "Cash Back" in marketing material when referring to the rewards you earn. You will earn 1 Reward Point ("Point") for each dollar of eligible Net Purchases charged to your Account during each billing cycle. You will also earn 2 additional Points (for a total of 3 Points) for each dollar of Net Purchases charged to your Account during each billing cycle at merchant locations that are classified in the merchant category code as office supplies or cellular phone, landline, internet and cable TV services. In addition, you will earn 1 additional Point (for a total of 2 Points) for each dollar of Net Purchases charged to your Account during each billing cycle at merchant locations that are classified in any of the following merchant category codes: automated fuel dispensers and service stations or restaurants. The number of additional Points earned on office supply store purchases, cellular phone, landline, internet and cable TV services, automated fuel dispensers, and service stations or restaurants is unlimited. Points expire five years from the end of the quarter in which they are earned.
- The Elan Rewards Program is subject to change. Rewards are earned on eligible net purchases.
- Bonus rewards points or cash back will be applied 6 to 8 weeks after first purchase and are not awarded for balance transfers or cash advances.
- Real Rewards: You will earn 1.5 Reward Points ("Points") for each dollar of eligible Net Purchases made with your Account within a billing cycle (equal to 1.5% cash back). Monthly net purchase points will be applied each billing cycle. Points expire five years from the end of the quarter in which they are earned.
- You will earn 1 Point for each dollar in eligible net purchases charged to your Account during each billing cycle. In addition, you will earn 1 additional bonus Point (for a total of 2 Points) for every dollar in eligible net purchases in your top two highest merchant spend categories ("Highest Categories") each billing cycle. Highest Categories can change with each billing cycle, depending on your purchase behavior during a particular billing cycle. Highest Categories automatically adjust to reward you on where you spend the most. Some exclusions apply. Merchants are assigned codes based on what they primarily sell. Elan Financial Services cannot control how merchants choose to classify their business and reserves the right to determine which purchases qualify. A purchase will not earn additional points if the merchant's code is not eligible. Points expire five years from the end of the quarter in which they are earned.
- A one-time 20,000 bonus points will be awarded after eligible net purchases totaling $500 or more are made to the Authorized Officer's Card within 90 days from account opening. These bonus points will be awarded on your monthly billing statement. Use of the Smart Business Rewards Card is subject to terms and conditions of the Cardmember Agreement, which may be amended from time to time. This offer may not be combined with any other bonus offer. Additional bonus points are earned only on Authorized Officer purchases. Offer is subject to credit approval.
The creditor and issuer of these cards is Elan Financial Services, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc.