Quick access to view and manage your business accounts, no matter what device you use.
We use the latest in information security technology and best practices to keep your business' accounts safe.
Built for businesses of all sizes. Add additional tools as your business grows.
If you have an INTRUST business account, you can enroll in Business Online and Mobile Banking starting Monday, June 21.
Financial tools to run your business
Your financial hub
Improve your efficiency by configuring your dashboard to highlight the accounts and tools you use most often and hide those you don’t. Take actions like initiating transfers or approving ACH payments right from the dashboard.
- Organize accounts into custom groups
- Initiate a quick transfer or loan payment
- Access your favorite reports
- Approve payments and decision exception items
Accounts and Transactions
Monitor and manage your accounts
- View all of your accounts and balances
- Search through and filter recent transactions
- Create text, email, and desktop alerts
- Transfer funds between your accounts
Easily pay all of your bills from one place
- Pay any company or vendor in the U.S.
- Create one-time or recurring payments
Comprehensive user management
Complete control to ensure your employees have the appropriate access to your business accounts.
- Create and edit your own users
- Reset passwords for your employees
- Control access on an account-by-account basis
- Assign feature entitlements and payment limits
Download the app
Once you enroll and log in to Business Online Banking, you automatically gain access to the INTRUST Bank Business mobile app. Use many of the same tools you use online from the convenience of your phone or other mobile device.
- View accounts and transactions
- Deposit checks
- Pay bills and initiate ACH or wire payments
- Decision Positive Pay exception items
Take a deeper look at your financials
Review your company’s financial position by adding Enhanced Reporting. Leverage out-of-the-box reports or create your own custom balance and transaction reports you can reference anytime.
Contact INTRUST Treasury Management to add Reporting to your business online banking profile.
Additional payment tools
As your business grows and becomes more complex, so do your finances.
Consider enrolling in these additional payment services built right into Business Online and Mobile Banking.
An efficient way to electronically send payments to vendors or employees. Create payments manually or through a file upload.Learn more
Check Positive Pay
Protect your business from check fraud by using this tool to compare expected check payments to those that post to your account.Learn more
ACH Positive Pay
Mitigate ACH fraud by using this powerful tool to approve or decline ACH payments from your accounts.Learn more