Home Equity Loans
Tackle your next big home project
A home equity loan may be the right fit for you if:
- You want to secure your loan using your home
- You know exactly how much you need and want to receive your money upfront
- You prefer the peace of mind that comes with a fixed rate and fixed repayment terms over the life of the loan
- You want your loan to be paid off over a defined period of time
Home Equity Loan Rates
|Term||First Mortgage APR*||Second Mortgage APR*||Loan to Value|
|121-180 Months||3.75%||4.75%||up to 70%|
|61-120 months||3.75%||4.75%||up to 80%|
|12-60 months||3.75%||4.75%||up to 90%|
Rates listed are effective as of 9/19/2019, are not guaranteed and are subject to change without notice. Lien position, LTV and term can adjust the rate. Purpose doesn't impact rate. Property insurance required. An appraisal may be required which may result in a fee ranging from $0 to $1,000 and an appraisal vendor fee ranging from $0-$33.70. Customer qualifies for a first mortgage if the home is paid off or INTRUST is refinancing the loan.
Customer qualifies for a second mortgage if payments are still being made on the first mortgage and it is not being refinanced by INTRUST.
- Disclosed APR assumes actual closing costs paid by the customer, a $75,000 loan with 120 month term. Loans secured by property in Kansas would have closing costs of approximately $298.00. These costs may be added to the loan amount and are not required to be paid out of pocket. For example: a first mortgage loan with an APR of 3.75% would result in a payment of $753.44. A second mortgage loan with an APR of 4.75% would result in a payment of $789.48.
*Annual Percentage Rate will be 0.25% higher if the payments are not automatically deducted from an INTRUST Bank checking account. If an escrow account is required or requested, the actual payment will be greater to include payment for real estate taxes and homeowner’s insurance premiums.
More than just a great rate
The annual percentage rate is fixed throughout the life of the loan, so there's no need to worry about the rate or payment amount changing
Flexible Repayment Terms
A variety of terms allow you to select the best option for your budget
Receive a loan for up to 90% of your home's value
Free Online and Mobile Banking
View your real-time balance and make payments from your INTRUST deposit account.Learn more
Monthly Payment Calculator
This calculator is provided for your convenience. The accuracy of the calculation is not guaranteed. It is not intended as an advertisement, a disclosures statement under any consumer law, or an offer of tax, legal, financial or investment advice, and the calculator is not guaranteed to be applicable to your circumstances. It is not a guarantee of the availability of any particular loan product or interest rate, or an offer to make a loan.
Be prepared when you apply
Download our checklist of items you will need to complete your application for a home equity loan.
Have questions about home equity loans or want to get started? Give us a call at the number below and we'll be happy to help.