Invest in your future
Our Youth Savings account is the right fit for you if:
- You are under the age of 18.
- You have a child interested in learning about the value of saving money.
This account automatically transfers to an INTRUST Regular Savings account when the youth owner turns 18.
The features you're looking for
No Monthly1 Maintenance Fee
No fees and no minimum balance requirement.
Calculated daily; compounded and credited monthly.1
Free Online Banking
Monitor your account balance or add additional funds.
Insured by the FDIC
You're covered up to the maximum allowed by the FDIC.
Youth Savings Rates
|Minimum Opening Deposit||Interest Rate||Annual Percentage Yield (APY)|
Variable interest is calculated on the daily collected balance, compounded and credited monthly.1 Rates may vary by bank location. Annual Percentage Yields (APYs) quoted are accurate as of 4/12/2019 and are subject to change without notice.
Fees and Terms
- Minimum opening deposit is $10
- No minimum balance requirement
- No monthly1 account maintenance fee
- No activity charges
- Federal regulation allows you to make six transfers or withdrawals from your account per monthly1 cycle, including preauthorized, automatic or telephone transfers.
Financial Education for Kids: 5 Tips for Teaching Positive Saving Habits
- Month or monthly is an approximate four (4) week period or cycle, not necessarily a calendar month.
Have questions or want to get started? Give us a call at the number below and we'll be happy to help.