PERSONAL ACCOUNTS FEE SCHEDULE
All references to month are an approximate four (4) week period or cycle, not necessarily a calendar month.
|Counter Checks||$1.00 each|
|Cashier’s Checks – Customer||$5.00 each1|
|Overdraft / Returned Item / Stop Pay|
|Reclear Item||$5.00 per item4|
|Returned Deposit Item – Domestic||$7.50 each4|
|Returned Deposit Item – Foreign5||$25.00 each4|
|Stop Payment||$35.00 each4|
|Collection Item – Domestic6||$20.00 each4|
|Collection Item – Foreign5||$30.00 each (items with a face value of less than $300.00 will not be sent for collection)|
|ATM / Debit Card|
|Non-INTRUST ATM Transaction - Withdrawal 7, 8||$2.50 per transaction9|
|Non-INTRUST ATM Transaction - Transfer 7, 8||$2.50 per transaction 9|
|Non-INTRUST ATM Transaction - Balance Inquiry 7, 8||$2.50 per transaction 9|
|International Transaction Service Charge||Fee varies10|
|Lock Bag (with one night depository key)||$25.00 each|
|Zipper Bag||$5.00 each|
|Wire Transfer Fees|
|Individual Retirement Account (IRA) Fees|
|Withdrawal prior to maturity to other institutions||$25.00 each (for any withdrawal which will be rolled over or transferred into another institution)|
|Backup Withholding||$5.00 origination|
|Record Research||$35.00 per hour (or any portion), $1.00 per page|
|Garnishment||$15.00 each (not assessed for Oklahoma garnishments)|
|Levy / Warrant||$50.00 each|
|Check Printing Charge||Prices vary|
|Foreign Check Deposit - Items deposited for immediate provisional credit
$5.00 per item4
$5.00 per item4 (fee is waived when item value is $500.00 U.S.or more)
|Personal Financial Software
$5.00 per month4
$10.00 per month4
- No fee with INTRUST Advantage Checking, INTRUST Elite Checking, INTRUST Employee Checking, or INTRUST Money Market accounts.
- Transactions may not be processed in the order in which they occurred. Order of processing can affect the total amount of overdraft fees. Please refer to Terms and Conditions for Your Deposit Accounts (Deposit Agreement) for information regarding Processing. A fee may be imposed for covering overdrafts created by check, in-person withdrawal, or other electronic means. No fee will be imposed for ATM or one-time debit card transactions unless you have agreed to such fee. No fee will be charged on any transaction payable in the amount of $5.00 or less or when the resulting overdraft balance is $5.00 or less.
- No fee with INTRUST Safeguard Spending.
- No fee with INTRUST Elite Checking.
- Plus applicable courier fee. Paying Bank may assess additional fees.
- Paying Bank may assess additional fees.
- Each statement period, INTRUST Bank will refund (credit) INTRUST Advantage Checking and Employee Checking up to $6 for INTRUST ATM transaction fees INTRUST Bank charges for your use of an ATM owned by another financial institution INTRUST will refund the fees at the time of the transaction. The owner of the ATM may assess an additional fee.
- Each statement period, INTRUST Bank will refund (credit) INTRUST Elite Checking accounts for INTRUST ATM transaction fees, at the time of the transaction, that INTRUST Bank would normally charge for your use of an ATM owned by another financial institution. The owner of the ATM may assess an additional fee.
- Transaction refers to a withdrawal, a transfer or a balance inquiry. You will be charged a fee for each Transaction even if they take place during the same visit (e.g. if you make a transfer between accounts and then withdraw money in the same visit you will be charged a fee for the transfer and a fee for the withdrawal). You will be charged a fee for a balance inquiry even if you do not withdraw or transfer any funds.
- There are two instances which will trigger international transaction service charge. (1) A fee will be assessed on all transactions where the merchant country differs from the country of the card issuer; and (2) If you make a transaction in currency other than U.S. dollars, Visa® will convert the charge or credit into a U.S. dollar amount. The exchange rate on the processing date may differ from the rate on the date of your transaction. Visa uses an exchange rate of either: (a) a rate selected by Visa from the range of rates available in wholesale currency markets for the applicable central processing date, which rate may vary from the rate Visa itself receives, or (b) a government-mandated rate in effect for the applicable processing date. In each instance, the exchange rate is increased by an adjustment factor determined by the issuer. The adjustment factor, which is subject to change without notice, is currently 3% of the U.S. dollar amount, of which Bank receives 2% and Visa receives 1%. International transaction service charges will be assessed even if you initiate the transaction while you are in the U.S., such as internet transactions with a merchant who processes the transaction in a foreign country or in a currency other than U.S. dollars.
- No fee for connecting via Quicken Web Connect or Express Web Connect (Quicken Connect for Mac).
- No fee for connecting via QuickBooks Online or Web Connect through QuickBooks desktop software.