Gives you more
Advantage Checking includes all of the benefits of Free Checking, as well as free personal checks, free cashier's checks, ATM fee reimbursements2 and earning interest on your balance. You can avoid the monthly1 maintenance fee by maintaining a combined deposit account balance3 of at least $10,000.
Not sure if this is right for you? Compare checking accounts to find out.
Features Included with Your Account
Interest is earned on the entire account balance
Unlimited supply of our exclusive INTRUST design checks
ATM Fee Reimbursement
Receive up to $6 in refunds on INTRUST's fees and up to $6 in rebates on fees assessed by other banks in a statement cycle.2
Free Cashier's Checks
Unlimited cashier's checks
Advantage Checking Rates
|Interest Rate||Annual Percentage Yield (APY)|
Variable interest; rate may change after account is opened. Rates may vary by bank location. Annual Percentage Yields (APYs) quoted are accurate as of Date and are subject to change without notice. Fees may reduce earnings on the account.
Fees and Terms
- The monthly 1 account maintenance fee is $15. You can avoid the fee if you maintain a combined deposit account balance of at least $10,000.3
- The minimum opening deposit is $100.
Have questions or want to get started? Give us a call at the number below and we'll be happy to help.
- Month or monthly is an approximate four (4) week period or cycle, not necessarily a calendar month.
- Receive up to $6 in refunds on fees that INTRUST charges for your use of an ATM owned by another financial institution. Receive up to $6 in rebates on ATM fees assessed by other financial institutions only if the average collected account balance in your account is equal to or greater than zero ($0) at the time of qualification. All rebates credited to your account for these ATM fees will be reported to the IRS as interest earned. These fees will be credited to your account as a lump sum at the end of the statement period.
- The average collected balance of the INTRUST checking, savings and money market accounts and the principal balance of the INTRUST time deposit and IRA accounts on which you are an owner.