Bank the way you want to.
Some people use their mobile phone to instantly check their bank account balance. Others enjoy a trip to the bank. No matter how you prefer to monitor and access your money, we make it easy.
Explore our accounts
Full account comparison
|Monthly1 service charge|
|Minimum opening balance||Any amount||Any amount||$100||$100|
|Free INTRUST Visa debit card|
|Checks||Available for purchase||Not available||Free INTRUST design||Free any design|
|Free online and mobile banking|
|Free access to 55,000+ ATMs through the Allpoint® ATM network|
|ATM fee reimbursement||Limited4||Unlimited5|
|Discounted rates on new personal loans6|
|Overdraft Protection Service available7||Not available|
|No overdraft fees|
|Free, unlimited cashier's checks|
|Free accessory services8|
|Learn More||Learn More||Learn more||Learn more|
Free INTRUST Visa Debit Card
Your INTRUST checking or spending account comes with a free Visa debit card that offers you a safe and simple way to make purchases in stores and online. If your debit card is lost or stolen, Visa protects you with its Zero Liability Policy, meaning you aren't responsible for any reported unauthorized charges.
- Tap to pay at the register with your debit card or through your mobile wallet on your smartphone or smartwatch
- Access 55,000+ surcharge-free ATMs worldwide
- Exclusive university designs
- Protection with Visa's Zero Liability Policy
Easy-to-Use Online and Mobile Banking
Manage your account with online banking or through the INTRUST Bank mobile app. They are packed with convenient and easy-to-use features.
- View your balance
- Track your spending
- Pay all your bills
- Set up debit card notifications
- Turn your debit card off and on
- Deposit checks
- Move money between accounts
- Send money with Zelle®
Articles and Insights
Helpful resources for managing your money
Alerts Deliver Important Account Information To You
Card Management: Control Your Debit Card
For additional details about INTRUST checking and spending accounts, review our Truth in Savings Disclosure for Personal Accounts, Your Ability to Withdraw Funds from Your Deposit Accounts, and our Terms and Conditions for Your Deposit Accounts (Deposit Agreement).
- Month or monthly is an approximate four (4) week period or cycle, not necessarily a calendar month.
- The combined average collected balance of the INTRUST checking, savings, and money market accounts, and the principal balance of the INTRUST certificates of deposit and IRA accounts, on which you are an owner.
- The following are qualifying INTRUST Wealth accounts: Revocable Trust accounts with a living grantor; Individual Investment Management Agency (IMA) accounts with a living principal; IMA accounts with a revocable trust as principal; IRAs with a living owner or beneficiary; and ROTH IRAs with a living owner.
- Receive up to $6 in refunds on fees that INTRUST charges for your use of an ATM owned by another financial institution. Receive up to $6 in rebates on ATM fees assessed by other financial institutions only if the average collected account balance in your account is equal to or greater than zero ($0) at the time of qualification. All rebates credited to your account for these ATM fees will be reported to the IRS as interest earned. These fees will be credited to your account as a lump sum at the end of the statement period.
- Receive unlimited refunds on fees INTRUST charges for use of an ATM owned by another financial institution. These fees will be refunded at the time of the transaction. Receive unlimited ATM rebates of fees charged by other financial institutions if the average collected balance in your account is equal to or greater than zero ($0) at the time of the ATM transaction. All rebates credited to your account for these ATM fees will be reported to the IRS as interest earned.
- Subject to application and approval.
- Overdraft Protection Service available by agreement. Account may be considered, at Bank’s discretion, for Bounce Blocker service, for which there may be a fee.
- See Personal Accounts Fee Schedule for details.
Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.