Choose the right checking option for you
Compare checking accounts
Essential CheckingOpen Now
|Monthly fee and how to avoid it|
Meet any one of the following criteria to avoid the $10 monthly1 fee:
Maintain an average collected balance of at least $1,000 or
Have monthly1 direct deposits totaling at least $250 or
Be under age 26
|Maintain at least a $10,000 combined deposit account balance4 to avoid the $15 monthly1 fee|
Meet any one of the following criteria to avoid the $30 monthly fee:
Maintain at least a $100,000 combined deposit account balance4 or
Have a qualifying INTRUST Wealth account5
|Free online and mobile banking|
|INTRUST Visa Debit Card|
|Personal loan rate discount7|
|Free cashier's checks|
|Free checks||INTRUST exclusive design||Any design|
|ATM fee reimbursement||Limited2|
|Free accessory services8|
|Open an account||Open an account||Open an account|
The INTRUST Visa® Debit Card
Show your spirit when you spend
Included free with your INTRUST checking account. Get our INTRUST design or choose from our exclusive Shocker, Jayhawk, and Wildcat designs. Easily add your card to Apple Pay®, Samsung Pay, or Android Pay™ to make mobile payments at participating retailers.Learn More
Have questions or want to get started? Give us a call at the number below and we'll be happy to help.
- Month or monthly is an approximate four (4) week period or cycle, not necessarily a calendar month.
- Receive up to $6 in refunds on fees that INTRUST charges for your use of an ATM owned by another financial institution. Receive up to $6 in rebates on ATM fees assessed by other financial institutions only if the average collected account balance in your account is equal to or greater than zero ($0) at the time of qualification. All rebates credited to your account for these ATM fees will be reported to the IRS as interest earned. These fees will be credited to your account as a lump sum at the end of the statement period.
- Receive unlimited refunds on fees INTRUST charges for use of an ATM owned by another financial institution. These fees will be refunded at the time of the transaction. Receive unlimited ATM rebates of fees charged by other financial institutions if the average collected balance in your account is equal to or greater than zero ($0) at the time of the ATM transaction. All rebates credited to your account for these ATM fees will be reported to the IRS as interest earned.
- The combined average collected balance of the INTRUST checking, savings, and money market accounts and the principal balance of the INTRUST time deposit and IRA accounts on which you are an owner.
- The following are qualifying INTRUST Wealth accounts: Revocable Trust accounts with a living grantor; Individual Investment Management Agency (IMA) accounts with a living principal; IMA accounts with a revocable trust as principal; IRAs with a living owner or beneficiary; and ROTH IRAs with a living owner.
- Traditional Overdraft Protection Plan available by agreement. Account may be considered, at Bank’s discretion, for Bounce Blocker Service, for which there may be a fee.
- Subject to application and approval.
- See Personal Accounts Fee Schedule for details.