The most features and benefits we offer
Elite Checking gives you all of the benefits of our Advantage Checking account, plus even more ATM perks1 and free accessory services like wires and stop payments.
Not sure if this is the right account for you? Compare checking accounts to find out.
Access everything you need to manage your money
Passively grow your account balance by earning interest.
Free Checks and Cashier's Checks
Unlimited personal checks in any design we offer and unlimited cashier's checks.
ATM Fee Reimbursement
Receive unlimited ATM refunds on INTRUST fees. Receive unlimited ATM rebates of fees assessed by other banks.1
Free Accessory Services
Including domestic and international wires, stop payments, etc.
Modern mobile banking app
Do all your banking on your time with our mobile banking app. It's packed with the convenient and easy-to-use features included with your INTRUST Elite Checking account.
- View and manage your accounts
- Pay your bills
- Manage your debit card
- Deposit checks
- Transfer funds
Articles and Insights
Helpful resources for managing your money
Debit and Credit Cards: What to Know and When to Use Them
The Benefits of Using a Bank
Free INTRUST Visa® Debit Card
Get secure, convenient, 24/7 access to your cash with your EMV chip debit card, included with your INTRUST Elite Checking account and available in exclusive Shocker and Wildcat designs.
- Add to your mobile wallet to pay with Apple Pay®, Google Pay™ and Samsung Pay
- Access 55,000+ surcharge-free ATMs worldwide
- Exclusive university designs
- Protection with Visa's Zero Liability Policy
Align your financial plan with your goals
With a qualifying INTRUST Wealth account2, you can avoid the monthly3 service charge on your Elite Checking account. Our team can help you define your goals and develop a proven plan to help you achieve them.
Your money is safe and secure
Your deposits are insured up to the maximum allowable amount by the FDIC
You won't be held responsible for unauthorized charges on your account
Set up email and text alerts and control your debit card through our mobile app
Rates, Fees, and Terms
|Minimum Opening Deposit||Interest Rate||Annual Percentage Yield (APY)|
Variable interest; rate may change after account is opened. Rates may vary by bank location. Annual Percentage Yields (APYs) quoted are accurate as of DATE and are subject to change without notice. Fees may reduce earnings on the account.
The monthly3 account service charge is $30. You can avoid the fee if you meet any one of the following criteria:
- Maintain a combined deposit account balance4 of at least $100,000.
- Have a qualifying INTRUST Wealth account.2
The minimum opening deposit is $100.
For additional details about INTRUST checking accounts, review our Truth in Savings Disclosure for Personal Accounts, Personal Accounts Fee Schedule, and our Terms and Conditions for Your Deposit Accounts (Deposit Agreement).
- Receive unlimited refunds on fees INTRUST charges for use of an ATM owned by another financial institution. These fees will be refunded at the time of the transaction. Receive unlimited ATM rebates of fees charged by other financial institutions if the average collected balance in your account is equal to or greater than zero ($0) at the time of the ATM transaction. All rebates credited to your account for these ATM fees will be reported to the IRS as interest earned.
- The following are qualifying INTRUST Wealth accounts: Revocable Trust accounts with a living grantor; Individual Investment Management Agency (IMA) accounts with a living principal; IMA accounts with a revocable trust as principal; IRAs with a living owner or beneficiary; and ROTH IRAs with a living owner.
- Month or monthly is an approximate four (4) week period or cycle, not necessarily a calendar month.
- The average collected balance of the INTRUST checking, savings, and money market accounts and the principal balance of the INTRUST time deposit and IRA accounts on which you are an owner.