Treasury Management Checking
Full feature checking
INTRUST Treasury Management Checking may be the right choice for your business if you:
- Operate a business, organization or association with a high level of account activity.
- Would like to have your service fees analyzed so they may be reduced through earnings credit allowance.
- Need advanced online tools to run your business efficiently.
Not sure which business checking option is right for you? Compare them side by side
Every Treasury Management Checking account offers the following features
Business Online and Mobile Banking
View and manage your INTRUST business banking accounts from just about anywhere.Learn More
Visa® Debit Card
Secure, easy purchases and no annual fee.Learn More
Earnings Credit Allowance
Earn credit for keeping a higher balance.
A detailed summary of your banking relationship including balances and service charges.
Minimum Opening Deposit: $100
Account Maintenance Fee: $12 monthly1
Earnings Credit Allowance: Rate, adjusted for reserves, is applied to the average collected balance annualized, and may change at the bank’s discretion.
Negative Collected Balance Charge: Prime plus 3 percentage points on average negative collected balance annualized.
Activity Fees: $0.07 per item. On-us items are $0.06 each.2
For additional details, review our Terms and Conditions for Your Deposit Accounts.
Visit us to open an account
- Month or monthly is an approximate four (4) week period or cycle, not necessarily a calendar month.
- Additional Federal Reserve Bank, Clearing House or other exchange charges apply.