Business Interest Checking
Grow your balance
May be the right choice for your business if you:
- Operate a small to medium size business, organization or association with low to moderate account activity.
- Are interested in earning interest on your balance.
- Need simple online tools to run your business efficiently.
Not sure which business checking option is right for you? Compare them side by side.
Each INTRUST Business Interest Checking account offers the following features
Business Online and Mobile Banking
View and manage your INTRUST business banking accounts from just about anywhere.
Visa® Debit Card
Secure, easy purchases and no annual fee.
Opt in to our standard overdraft protection service and rest easy.
Business Interest Checking Rates
|Interest Rate||Annual Percentage Yield (APY)|
Minimum Opening Deposit: $100
Account Maintenance Fee: $10 monthly1
Activity Fees: Checks paid/debits are 16¢ each. Deposits/credits are 25¢ each. Domestic deposited items are 6¢ + to 12¢ +, including on-us items.2
For additional details, review our Deposit Agreement.
Get started with a new account
Contact us to open a new business interest checking account. We look forward to helping your business grow.Contact Us
- Month or monthly is an approximate four (4) week period or cycle, not necessarily a calendar month.
- Additional Federal Reserve Bank, Clearing House or other exchange charges apply.