Business Interest Checking
Grow your balance
INTRUST Business Interest Checking may be the right choice for your business if you:
- Operate a small to medium size business, organization or association with low to moderate account activity.
- Are interested in earning interest on your balance.
- Need simple online tools to run your business efficiently.
Not sure which business checking option is right for you? Compare them side by side.
Each INTRUST Business Interest Checking account offers the following features
Business Interest Checking Rates
|Minimum Opening Deposit||Interest Rate||Annual Percentage Yield (APY)|
Variable interest; rate may change after account is opened. Rates may vary by bank location. Annual Percentage Yields (APYs) quoted are accurate as of DATE and are subject to change without notice. Fees may reduce earnings on the account.
Minimum Opening Deposit: $100
Account Service Charge: $10 monthly1
Activity Fees: $0.07 per item. On-us items are $0.06 each.2
For additional details, review our Terms and Conditions for Your Deposit Accounts.
Visit us to open an account
- Month or monthly is an approximate four (4) week period or cycle, not necessarily a calendar month.
- Additional Federal Reserve Bank, Clearing House or other exchange charges apply.