With INTRUST Mobile Banking, your money is right at your fingertips! Our top-rated app connects you to features and tools to manage your INTRUST accounts wherever you are, whenever you want.
If you're unable to visit a banking center or need to manage your account after hours, Mobile Banking serves as your convenient mobile bank to monitor your accounts, move money, pay bills, deposit checks and more.
Mobile Banking also includes security features to safeguard your money and personal information.
Convenient banking tools — in the palm of your hand
From your INTRUST Mobile Banking app, you will have instant access to these easy-to-use tools and features:
- Check your balances: easily view balances on your accounts.
- Monitor account activity: search and review details or transaction history on your checking, savings, time deposit (CD), IRA, HSA and personal loan accounts.
- Transfer funds: transfer money between INTRUST accounts with a few easy taps.
- Deposit checks: easily deposit paper checks into your account with your smartphone using mobile deposit.
- Pay your bills: pay your bills in the app and easily add, edit or delete payees.
- Pay people: with People Pay, quickly send money to your family or friends to split tabs, share a ride or pay a sitter. It's a fast and safe way to send money.
- Set up Card Controls: control where your car can be used, and turn it on or off with a quick tap if your card is misplaced or stolen.
- Enable card alerts: Card Controls allows you to set and receive alerts for transaction types, amounts, international use and merchant categories (restaurants, fuel, etc.)
- Find locations: locate a nearby ATM or banking center with a helpful map.
Mobile Banking security — keeping your money safe
INTRUST Mobile Banking is a secure way to access your accounts. To protect your accounts, no personal account information is stored on your mobile device, your full account number is not visible in the app, your sessions time out after inactivity and account access is secured by your username and password.
Get started — download the mobile app
If you have an INTRUST account, are enrolled in Online Banking and have an Apple® or Android™ phone or tablet, you're ready to access our INTRUST Mobile Banking app on the App Store or Google Play and take control of your finances.
Once you have the app downloaded on your device, you will sign in with your Online Banking username and password. You may then continue logging in with those credentials, or you may establish a passcode within the app or use Touch ID or Face ID, if those features are enabled on your mobile device.
Access your account anytime, anywhere
The INTRUST Mobile App gives you smooth, simple, 24/7 access to your money. It's a convenient and hassle-free way to complete your banking transactions — day or night, at home or on-the-go. Visit our Mobile Banking page to learn more, or contact us for additional assistance.