Guides and Videos
Frequently Asked Questions
Platform Access and User Administration
Business customers that utilize ACH or Wire payment services through INTRUST Business Online Banking will utilize a digital token. The digital token, provided by Symantec, delivers an extra layer of security by validating the user’s identity.
For complete instructions for using digital tokens, view our Digital Token Guide.
- From the main menu, select ADMIN and then User List.
- For each user, select Actions, and then View User.
- Use the menu on the left to review their access, entitlements and limits.
- To edit any of these values, select Edit.
- On each page where changes are made, select Save Changes.
- When all changes have been made, select Submit to finalize.
Payments and Transfers
It’s possible that the user limits have not been set.
Your company administrator will need to edit and submit for approval each users’ limits. If you believe you did set user limits, return to the ACH User Limits screen and verify that you selected the blue Submit for Approval button in the top right corner of the screen. Refer to this guide for additional instructions.
- From the main menu, select Reporting, and then Electronic Documents.
- Historical account eStatements generated prior to June 14, 2021, are currently unavailable in online and mobile banking.
- You may send us a message through the Message Center in Business Online Banking, visit a nearby banking center, call customer service at 800-895-2265, or contact Treasury Services at 800-905-6630 or email@example.com if you need a copy of a historical statement.
Not at this time. Business Online Banking is designed to give you full control of your statements digitally without an additional paper statement. Sensitive account statement information is delivered securely through online banking. Easily access and download the eStatement PDF version for archival on your network, securely emailing to your accountant, or printing, if needed.
Log in to Business Online Banking on a desktop or laptop and follow the steps below to enable notifications:
- Click on your name in the upper-right corner and then select Notification Setup.
- In the upper-left of the screen, verify that both your email address and mobile phone number (if you would like to receive SMS text notifications) are populated.
- Scroll down to review the list of available notifications. To enable a notification, check the box for the channel(s) through which you would like to receive a notification. Available channels include email, desktop notification, and SMS text message.
- When finished, scroll to the bottom of the screen and click Submit.
Contact us for additional help
Still can't find the information you're looking for? Contact INTRUST Treasury Services for assistance.