INTRUST Business Checking
May be the right choice for your business if you:
Operate a medium size business, organization or association with a moderate level of account activity.
Would like to have your fees and services analyzed so they may be reduced through earnings credit.
Need advanced online tools to run your business efficiently.
Not sure which business checking option is right for you? Compare them side by side.
The features you're looking for.
Each INTRUST Bank Business Checking account offers the following great features:
Available online only.
Business Online BankingLearn more about Business Online Banking.
INTRUST Business Visa ® Debit CardLearn more about the Business Visa Debit Card.
Business Overdraft ProtectionLearn more about Business Overdraft Protection.
QuickBooks ® BankingLearn more about QuickBooks Banking.
- Minimum Opening Deposit: $100
- Account Maintenance Fee: $10 monthly 1
- Earnings Credit: Rate, adjusted for reserves, is applied to the average collected balance annualized, and may change at the bank’s discretion.
- Negative Collected Balance Charge: INTRUST Bank's base rate, plus 2 ½ percentage points on average negative collected balance annualized.
- Activity Fees: Checks paid/debits are 16¢ each. Deposits/credits are 25¢ each. Domestic deposited items are 6¢ + to 12¢ +, including on-us items. 2
- Month or monthly is an approximate four (4) week period or cycle, not necessarily a calendar month.
- Additional Federal Reserve Bank, Clearing House or other exchange charges apply.