New Business Online and Mobile Banking is here
Learn more about our new business online and mobile banking platform.
First-time access for existing users
Your first time logging in
Your old password is no longer valid. Follow the steps below to log in.
- Visit the Business Online Banking login page and select Forgot Password?
- Enter your Company ID, Login ID (previously referred to as "User ID"), and the email address you have associated with your Business Online Banking profile, and click Submit.
- You will receive an email from email@example.com that contains a link to log in.
Your guide to the new business online and mobile banking
Review our guide that provides step-by-step instructions for logging in to the new platform and an overview of important items you may need to review.
NOTE: If your company uses ACH origination or Wires, download this version of the guidebook.
Learn more about using the new platform
Review the guides and tutorial videos below to familiarize yourself with using the new business online and mobile banking platform.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you have been unable to or have not yet logged in for the first time:
- Click on the LOGIN button at the top right corner of this page. Toggle to the BUSINESS tab and click LOGIN for Business Online Banking.
- On the Login screen, click on the “Forgot Password” link.
- You will receive an email with a link and instructions for logging in. Have your existing Company ID and Login ID (formerly called User ID) ready.
- Follow the link in the email to reset your password.
- Be sure you enter your Company ID in the first field and your Login ID in the second field.
- Watch a short video for a step-by-step guide to logging in.
- Your current RSA token will not work. Be sure you have downloaded and are using the Symantec VIP Access virtual token.
- Enter your token number first during the login, then your PIN. This order is the opposite of the order in the old platform.
- DO NOT skip the Token set up during your first login. If you do, you will not be able to conduct ACH or Wire transactions or log in again.
- From the main menu, select ADMIN and then User List.
- For each user, select Actions, and then View User.
- Use the menu on the left to review their access, entitlements and limits.
- To edit any of these values, select Edit.
Payments and Transfers
- An error may be caused if a token was not registered when you first logged in to the new platform or if you selected “remind me later” at the token set up stage.
- The Secure Token prompt will come up once a day during your login. If your ACH or wire transaction can be sent the next day, please follow the secure token steps when you log in that day. If your transaction is urgent and needs to be sent today, please call us at 800-905-6630 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Representatives are available Mon-Fri 7:30am to 5:30pm.
It’s possible that the user limits have not been set.
Your company administrator will need to edit and submit for approval each users’ limits. If you believe you did set user limits, return to the ACH User Limits screen and verify that you selected the blue Submit for Approval button in the top right corner of the screen. Refer to this guide for additional instructions.
- If your company is contracted for Bill Pay, your Bill Pay Payees, as well as your scheduled one-time and recurring bill payments, will have transferred over to the new platform.
- We encourage you to log in to business online and mobile banking to verify that any payees you had previously created appear in your list of payees and that any scheduled one-time or recurring payments you previously created appear in your list of scheduled payments.
- If any payees or scheduled payments are missing, you will need to recreate them.
No, any transfers that you had previously scheduled to occur after June 11, 2021, will need to be recreated.
- From the main menu, select Reporting, and then Electronic Documents.
- Historical account eStatements generated prior to June 14, 2021, are currently unavailable in online and mobile banking.
- You may visit a nearby banking center, call customer service at 800-895-2265, or contact Treasury Services at 800-905-6630 or email@example.com if you need a historical statement before it is available in the new platform.
The new business online and mobile banking platform is designed to give you full control of your statements digitally without an additional paper statement. Sensitive account statement information is delivered securely through online banking. Easily access and download the eStatement PDF version for archival on your network, securely emailing to your accountant, or printing, if needed.
All analysis charges for June have been waived, and you will not receive a June analysis statement. Analysis statements will resume for July 2021 account activity and be mailed in August 2021.
- If your business is already using mobile check deposit in business mobile banking, your company-level entitlement will transfer over to the new platform, and you’ll be able to continue using it.
- If your business has not already been using mobile check deposit and would like to, your company administrator can contact INTRUST Treasury Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 800-905-6630, and we’ll get you set up.
No, any notifications that you had previously created did not transfer to the new platform. You will need to log in and re-create them.
The new business online and mobile banking platform features a modern user experience and increased capabilities.
Watch the video for an overview of features.