Coming Soon: New Business Online and Mobile Banking
We are excited to invest in a bank-wide technology conversion that will take place June 11-13, 2021 to enhance your online and mobile banking experience.
On June 14, Business Online and Mobile Banking customers will gain a modern user experience and see increased capabilities. Watch this video for a preview of features.
Important details for current business online and mobile banking users.
|Online and mobile banking availability.|
|June 11||June 12–13||June 14|
|Services unavailable beginning at 6:00 p.m. CT.||Services unavailable.||New online banking and mobile app will be available.|
Actions you can take right now.
We'll keep you informed about the conversion. Be sure you don’t miss anything by logging in to online banking and updating your phone number and email address.
Know your current online banking User ID and Company ID, which you'll need to log in to the new online platform on June 14. If you don't know your User ID or Company ID, contact your online banking administrator or visit a banking center.
Accessing business online banking on or after June 14
As of June 14, your current password will no longer be valid. You will receive communication with instructions in June for accessing the new platform.
On or after June 14, delete our old app from your phone or other device and download the new INTRUST Bank Business app from the Apple App Store or Google Play
Frequently Asked Questions
- You will need to access the new platform and download the new INTRUST Bank Business app from the Apple App Store or Google Play on or after June 14.
- Specific details about the conversion to the new business online and mobile banking platform will be communicated in May by mail and email.
- Be sure your email address associated with your online banking profile is accurate.
Active users will not need to re-enroll.
If you are an active administrator or user and are not sure of your credentials, visit any banking center or call us at 800-905-6630.
We are converting to a new platform; therefore, you will not be able to use the current mobile app. On June 14, you can delete the old app and download the new INTRUST Business Mobile Banking app from the Apple App Store or Google Play.
- Starting June 14, your check images and eStatements (if you are enrolled in eStatements) occurring June 12 or later will be available in the new online banking platform.
- Your check images and eStatements occurring before June 12 will be temporarily unavailable through August, as they will take additional time to convert to the new platform.
- We recommend downloading and saving any historical eStatements you may need after June 14 before 6:00 p.m. on Friday, June 11, as they will be temporarily unavailable after conversion until August 2021.
- After historical eStatements become available in the new online banking platform in August 2021, you will have access to 18 months of historical eStatements.
- Log in to business online banking, select Reports from the main menu, and choose Statements and documents
- Select the account for which you would like to view statements and click Continue.
- Check the boxes next to the statement dates you would like to download and click Download selected documents.
- Repeat for each account for which you need copies of statements.
- If your company is contracted for Bill Pay, your Bill Pay Payees, as well as your scheduled one-time and recurring bill payments, will have transferred over to the new platform.
- On or after June 14, we’d encourage you to log in to business online and mobile banking to verify that any payees you had previously created appear in your list of payees and that any scheduled one-time or recurring payments you previously created appear in your list of scheduled payments.
- If any payees or scheduled payments are missing, you will need to recreate them.
No, any transfers that you had previously scheduled to occur after June 11, 2021, will need to be recreated.
- If your business is already using mobile check deposit in business mobile banking, your company-level entitlement will transfer over to the new platform, and you’ll be able to continue using it.
- If your business has not already been using mobile check deposit and would like to, your company administrator can contact INTRUST Treasury Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 800-905-6630, and we’ll get you set up.
No, any notifications that you had previously created will not transfer to the new platform.
- Receipt of eBills will be disabled on Friday, June 4.
- If you were previously enrolled in eBills, you will need to re-enroll in the new platform on or after June 14 to continue receiving them.
We recommend a modern web browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge or Apple Safari.
We're here to help.
Please continue to check this website for additional information about changes related to the technology conversion. If you have any questions, contact our Treasury Services team by calling 800-905-6630 or sending an email to email@example.com.