Coming Soon: Enhanced Personal Online and Mobile Banking
We are excited to invest in a bank-wide technology conversion that will take place June 11-13, 2021 to enhance your online and mobile banking experience.
On June 14, Personal Online and Mobile Banking will be upgraded to a modern platform with a seamless experience across all devices. Watch the video for a preview of features.
Important details for current online and mobile banking users.
|Online and mobile banking availability.|
|June 11||June 12–13||June 14|
|Services unavailable beginning at 6:00 p.m. CT.||Services unavailable.||New online banking and mobile app will be available beginning at 8:00 a.m. CT.|
Actions you can take right now.
We'll keep you informed about the conversion. Be sure you don’t miss anything by logging in to online banking and updating your address, phone number, and especially your email address.
Know your current online banking User ID, which you'll need to log in to the new online and mobile banking platform on June 14. If you don't know your User ID, call us at 800-999-4048.
If needed, download historical eStatements, which will be temporarily unavailable beginning June 11 through August.
Accessing online and mobile banking on or after June 14.
As of June 14, your current password will no longer be valid. In June, you will receive communication with instructions for accessing the new platform.
On or after June 14, delete our old app from your phone or other device and download the new INTRUST Bank app from the Apple App Store or Google Play
Logging in to the new platform
Watch the video for a step-by-step walkthrough of logging in to the new online and mobile banking on or after June 14.
If you aren't currently an online or mobile banking user,
enroll on or after June 14 to experience our new platform.
Learn more about using the new online and mobile banking
Customize your dashboard and accounts
No matter which device you use, you will land on the dashboard, which you can customize to feature the tools you use most and hide those you don't.
Watch the video to learn more about the dashboard
Get support with Messages
Messages is the newest way to connect with INTRUST customer service. Conveniently and securely reach out through Messages, and a customer service representative will assist you right inside online or mobile banking.
Watch the video to learn more about Messages
Frequently Asked Questions
- You will need to access the new platform and download the new INTRUST Bank app from the Apple App Store or Google Play on or after June 14.
- Specific details about the conversion to the new personal online and mobile banking platform will be communicated in May by mail and email.
- Be sure your email address associated with your online banking profile is accurate.
Active users will not need to re-enroll. Active users are defined as anyone who has logged in since June 1, 2020.
- If you know your User ID, you can reset your password by going to the personal online banking login screen and clicking on the Forgot Your Password link.
- If you are an active user and need both your User ID and password, visit any banking center or call us at 800-895-2265.
- Current users should watch for more detailed information in the mail mid-May as well as through email.
We are converting to a new platform; therefore, you will not be able to use the current mobile app. On June 14, you can delete the old app and download the new INTRUST Bank app from the Apple App Store or Google Play.
- Starting June 14, your check images and eStatements (if you are enrolled in eStatements) occurring June 12 or later will be available in the new online and mobile banking platform.
- Your check images and eStatements occurring before June 12 will be temporarily unavailable through August, as they will take additional time to convert to the new platform.
- We recommend downloading and saving any historical eStatements you may need after June 14 before 6:00 p.m. on Friday, June 11, as they will be temporarily unavailable after conversion until August 2021.
After historical eStatements become available in the new online and mobile banking platforms in August 2021, you will have access to 18 months of historical eStatements.
Log in to personal online banking, select Documents from the main menu, and choose Last Statement or All Statements. You can print statements or save them as PDFs.
- Yes, but we’d encourage you to log in to personal online and mobile banking on or after June 14 to verify that any payees you had previously created appear in your list of payees and that any scheduled one-time or recurring payments you previously created appear in your list of scheduled payments.
- If any payees or scheduled payments are missing, you will need to recreate them.
- Bill payments submitted before 6:00 p.m. on Friday, June 11, will be processed as normal.
- One-time, weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly scheduled and recurring internal transfers will be converted to the new platform and will process on their regular schedule.
- Semi-monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, and annually scheduled and recurring internal transfers will not convert to the new platform. Customers with internal transfers on one of these frequencies will be communicated with directly in May.
- Internal transfers submitted before 6:00 p.m. on Friday, June 11, will be processed as normal.
- No, scheduled and recurring external transfers will not be converted to the new platform. They will need to be recreated after logging in to the new platform on or after Monday, June 14.
- External transfers submitted before 6:00 p.m. on Friday, June 11, will be processed as normal.
- Mobile check deposits submitted before 6:00 p.m. on Friday, June 11, will be processed as normal.
- If you’d like to use mobile check deposit to deposit checks into an account after conversion, you will need to request approval for that account to receive deposits through mobile check deposit.
- Approval can be requested through the app, and you’ll receive a notification when the request has been approved.
Our current person-to-person payment tool, People Pay, will no longer be available after Friday, June 4, and any payments will need to be collected by the recipient before Friday, June 11, at 6:00 p.m. or else payments will not be claimable. Funds will not be removed from the payor’s account if the recipient of those funds does not claim them. A new person-to-person payment tool will be available in the new platform on June 14.
No, any text or email alerts you previously created will not convert. You will need to set up new alerts for each account.
If you had previously set up debit card limitations or alerts, they will not migrate to the new platform, and you will need to re-create them after logging in to the new platform on or after Monday, June 14.
- Receipt of eBills will be disabled on Friday, June 4.
- If you were previously enrolled in eBills, you will need to re-enroll in the new platform to continue receiving them after Monday, June 14.
We recommend a modern web browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge or Apple Safari.
We're here to help.
Please continue to check this website for additional information about changes related to the technology conversion. If you have any questions, we are ready to assist you by phone at 800-895-2265 or during your next banking center visit.