INTRUST Elite Checking gives you more freedom.
A step up from Advantage Checking, Elite Checking earns you interest on your balance and offers unlimited choices for check designs as well as unlimited ATM fee reimbursements.
You can avoid the monthly1 fee if you meet any one of the following criteria:
You maintain a combined deposit account balance of at least $100,000.2
Have a qualifying INTRUST Wealth account.3
Features included with your account
Interest is earned on entire account balance.
Free Checks and Cashier's Checks
Unlimited personal checks in any design we offer.
Free Accessory Services
Such as domestic and international wires, stop payments, foreign check deposits, etc.
See Personal Accounts Fee Schedule for details.
ATM Fee Reimbursement
Receive unlimited ATM refunds on INTRUST fees. Receive unlimited ATM rebates of fees assessed by other banks.4
INTRUST Visa® Debit Card
Includes EMV Chip security.
Learn more about debit cards.
Traditional Overdraft Protection Plan available by agreement. Account may be considered, at Bank’s discretion, for Bounce Blocker Service, for which there may be a fee.
Learn more about overdraft protection.
Annual Percentage Yield (APY)
Variable interest; rate may change after account is opened. Rates may vary by bank location. Annual Percentage Yields (APYs) quoted are accurate as of 6/16/2019 and are subject to change without notice. Fees may reduce earnings on the account.
Fees & Terms
The monthly1 account maintenance fee is $30.
You can avoid the fee if you meet any one of the following criteria:
- Maintain a combined deposit account balance of at least $100,000.2
- Have a qualifying INTRUST Wealth account.3
- The minimum opening deposit is $100.
- No charge for the first 25 domestic deposited items each monthly1 cycle. Additional items are $0.25 each, including on-us items.
- Month or monthly is an approximate four (4) week period or cycle, not necessarily a calendar month
- The average collected balance of the INTRUST checking, savings, and money market accounts and the principal balance of the INTRUST time deposit and IRA accounts on which you are an owner.
- The following are qualifying INTRUST Wealth accounts: Revocable Trust accounts with a living grantor; Individual Investment Management Agency (IMA) accounts with a living principal; IMA accounts with a revocable trust as principal; IRAs with a living owner or beneficiary; and ROTH IRAs with a living owner.
- Receive unlimited refunds on fees INTRUST charges for use of an ATM owned by another financial institution. These fees will be refunded at the time of the transaction. Receive unlimited ATM rebates of fees charged by other financial institutions if the average collected balance in your account is equal to or greater than zero ($0) at the time of the ATM transaction. All rebates credited to your account for these ATM fees will be reported to the IRS as interest earned.