Banking online, on your time
Personal Online Banking provides you with free, secure access to your INTRUST checking, savings and time deposit accounts, IRAs and personal loans.
Manage accounts, payments, transfers, alerts and more, without ever seeing a fee.
Convenient. Secure. Free.
Powerful financial tools available any time
View balances and transactions
Easily view balances and search through activity on your checking, savings, time deposit, IRAs, HSAs, and personal loans.
Set up transfers
Move money between your INTRUST accounts or between your INTRUST accounts and accounts at other financial institutions on a one-time or recurring basis.
Make a payment to any company or individual in the United States. You can set up one-time or recurring payments. We guarantee that your payment will be sent on time.
Send money to your friends for sharing a ride, pay a landscaper, or pay your co-worker for lunch. All you need is his or her email address or mobile phone number.
With INTRUST Personal Online Banking, you can manage your INTRUST accounts online anytime and use the Internet to do virtually anything you can do in person at an INTRUST Banking Center.
- Check your balances. View real-time balances for your INTRUST deposit accounts and personal loans 1. Running balances enable you to follow your balances with each transaction.
- Monitor account activity. See the details or conduct searches of the transactions that have occurred on your accounts. Sorting and filtering enables you to create flexible views of your transactions and categorize them to track expenses and quickly look up specific items.
- Transfer funds. Schedule transfers, including future-dated transfers, between INTRUST accounts at a frequency you select; keep tabs on pending transfers.
- Order checks. Review your last check order, then place the same order or select a new style. See how your checks will look before you order.
- Stop payments. Place a stop payment on a check that has not cleared your account; review history for each stop check request.
- Create alerts. Set up e-mail alerts to notify you when an account balance reaches a designated amount, when a transfer is complete, when a check clears or when a time deposit (CD) matures.
- View statements and check images. Download your monthly statements and view check images.
- Open accounts. Review the variety of accounts offered, and then open an account by completing the application online.
- Communicate with customer service. From within the service, send secure messages to and receive secure messages from INTRUST Internet Support.
- Pay your bills. Add Online Bill Pay and enjoy even greater convenience. Pay your bills online - at the same time and place that you're already managing your INTRUST accounts.
- And more!
- Unprocessed ATM and debit card transactions may not be reflected in your balance. You may have issued some checks, have additional purchases or made additional transactions which are not reflected in your balance. A portion of your balance may not be available for immediate withdrawal.
The information you need depends on the type of account you plan to enroll with. Generally, you'll need to gather your most recent INTRUST statement and be prepared to provide your Social Security Number and e-mail address. Your PIN will be requested if you plan to enroll with an ATM/debit card. During enrollment, you'll select a user ID and password. Enroll now.
To manage your INTRUST credit card issued by Elan Financial Services, go to My Account Access.
Your User ID:
- Should not reveal personal information
- Must contain between 8 and 32 characters
- Must contain at least 2 alpha and 2 numeric characters
- May not contain special characters
- Cannot be the same as your User ID
- Must contain between 8 and 32 characters
- Must contain at least 1 alpha and 1 numeric character
- Is case sensitive
- One-time transfers: Transfers to deposit accounts using today's date are immediately reflected in your account balances online and at ATMs. To pay items processed against your account overnight, and to avoid possible overdraft or insufficient funds fees, transfers must be sent before 10 p.m. Central Time.
- Repeating transfers: Transfers you schedule for today in a repeating transfer series will be processed the next business day. Future-dated transfers will be available to pay items processed against your account overnight as of the transfer date you select.
- Weekly, the transfer would occur the following Tuesday
- Bi-weekly, the transfer would occur every other Tuesday
- Twice a month, the transfer would occur every 14 days
- Monthly, the transfer would occur the 5th of every month
- Quarterly, the transfer would occur 3 months from October 5
Online Bill Pay
When you activate Online Bill Pay, you'll save valuable time. You can pay bills and access your INTRUST account information with just one user ID and password, and instead of writing checks, buying stamps and making trips to the post office, you can securely pay your bills online anytime to virtually anyone. What's more, INTRUST guarantees that your bill payments will be sent on time and for the dollar amounts you specify.
- Manage your payees. Send bill payments to any company that sends you a bill or any person or organization, such as a friend or charity, you wish to send a payment. Assign categories to each payee to make it easier to track expenses.
- Manage your bill payments. Pay one bill or multiple bills from one screen. Flexible scheduling options enable you to schedule your bill payments to occur one time or to repeat, to begin processing today or in the future. Keep tabs on pending payments and edit or cancel payments if necessary.
- Pay your bills from multiple funding accounts. Select more than one INTRUST checking account from which to pay bills.
- Generate reports. Customize reports from a variety of criteria to quickly look up specific payments.
- And more!
- Text or Email: All you need is the recipient’s email address or mobile phone number. The recipient will choose if they would like the funds deposited directly into their bank account or receive a paper check.
- Bank Account: You will need the recipient’s routing and account number.
- Text or Email: 1-3 days after the recipient claims the payment.
- Bank Account: 1-3 days.
- Text or Email: When the payment is claimed by the recipient.
- Bank Account: When the payment is created.
- Text or Email: You may cancel a payment through People Pay as long as the recipient has not yet claimed the payment.
- Bank Account: A bank account payment cannot be canceled.
- Text or Email: An alert that you have sent him or her a People Pay payment that they must claim online through our payment claim site.
- Bank Account: An alert that you have deposited a payment into his or her bank account.
- The recipient may be using a mobile carrier that automatically blocks short code text messages OR
- The recipient may have blocked short code text messages
In either case, you should ask the recipient to contact their carrier to remedy the issue.