Online Banking FAQs
- One-time transfers: Transfers to deposit accounts using today's date are immediately reflected in your account balances online and at ATMs. To pay items processed against your account overnight, and to avoid possible overdraft or insufficient funds fees, transfers must be sent before 10 p.m. Central Time.
- Repeating transfers: Transfers you schedule for today in a repeating transfer series will be processed the next business day. Future-dated transfers will be available to pay items processed against your account overnight as of the transfer date you select.
- Weekly, the transfer would occur the following Tuesday
- Bi-weekly, the transfer would occur every other Tuesday
- Twice a month, the transfer would occur every 14 days
- Monthly, the transfer would occur the 5th of every month
- Quarterly, the transfer would occur 3 months from October 5
Online Bill Pay
When you activate Online Bill Pay, you'll save valuable time. You can pay bills and access your INTRUST account information with just one user ID and password, and instead of writing checks, buying stamps and making trips to the post office, you can securely pay your bills online anytime to virtually anyone. What's more, INTRUST guarantees that your bill payments will be sent on time and for the dollar amounts you specify.
- Manage your payees. Send bill payments to any company that sends you a bill or any person or organization, such as a friend or charity, you wish to send a payment. Assign categories to each payee to make it easier to track expenses.
- Manage your bill payments. Pay one bill or multiple bills from one screen. Flexible scheduling options enable you to schedule your bill payments to occur one time or to repeat, to begin processing today or in the future. Keep tabs on pending payments and edit or cancel payments if necessary.
- Pay your bills from multiple funding accounts. Select more than one INTRUST checking account from which to pay bills.
- Generate reports. Customize reports from a variety of criteria to quickly look up specific payments.
- And more!
- Text or Email: All you need is the recipient’s email address or mobile phone number. The recipient will choose if they would like the funds deposited directly into their bank account or receive a paper check.
- Bank Account: You will need the recipient’s routing and account number.
- Text or Email: 1-3 days after the recipient claims the payment.
- Bank Account: 1-3 days.
- Text or Email: When the payment is claimed by the recipient.
- Bank Account: When the payment is created.
- Text or Email: You may cancel a payment through People Pay as long as the recipient has not yet claimed the payment.
- Bank Account: A bank account payment cannot be canceled.
- Text or Email: An alert that you have sent him or her a People Pay payment that they must claim online through our payment claim site.
- Bank Account: An alert that you have deposited a payment into his or her bank account.
- The recipient may be using a mobile carrier that automatically blocks short code text messages OR
- The recipient may have blocked short code text messages
In either case, you should ask the recipient to contact their carrier to remedy the issue.