Simple and easy personal checking accounts.
Choose the right checking option for you:
|Essential Checking||Advantage Checking||Elite Checking|
|Monthly1 fee and how to avoid it||
Meet any one of the following criteria to avoid the $10 monthly1 fee:
||Maintain at least a $10,000 Combined Deposit Account Balance2 to avoid the $15 monthly1 fee.||
Meet any one of the following criteria to avoid the $30 monthly fee:
|Free Online and Mobile Banking|
|INTRUST Visa® Debit Card|
|Personal Loan Rate Discounts5|
|Free Cashier's Checks|
|Free Checks||INTRUST exclusive design||Any design|
|ATM Fee Reimbursement||Limited6||Unlimited7|
Free accessory services.8
Such as domestic and international wires, stop payments, foreign check deposits, etc.
Open now - INTRUST Essential Checking
Learn more about Essential Checking
Open now - INTRUST Advantage Checking
Learn more about Advantage Checking
Open now - INTRUST Elite Checking
Learn more about Elite Checking
INTRUST Visa® Debit Card
Included free with your INTRUST checking account. Get our INTRUST design or choose from our exclusive Shocker, Jayhawk, and Wildcat designs.
- Equipped with EMV Chip Technology.
- Ready for Apple Pay®, Samsung Pay, and Android Pay™.
- Month or monthly is an approximate four (4) week period or cycle, not necessarily a calendar month.
- The combined average collected balance of the INTRUST checking, savings, and money market accounts and the principal balance of the INTRUST time deposit and IRA accounts on which you are an owner.
- The following are qualifying INTRUST Wealth accounts: Revocable Trust accounts with a living grantor; Individual Investment Management Agency (IMA) accounts with a living principal; IMA accounts with a revocable trust as principal; IRAs with a living owner or beneficiary; and ROTH IRAs with a living owner.
- Traditional Overdraft Protection Plan available by agreement. Account may be considered, at Bank’s discretion, for Bounce Blocker Service, for which there may be a fee.
- Subject to application and approval.
- Receive up to $6 in refunds on fees that INTRUST charges for your use of an ATM owned by another financial institution. Receive up to $6 in rebates on ATM fees assessed by other financial institutions only if the average collected account balance in your account is equal to or greater than zero ($0) at the time of qualification. All rebates credited to your account for these ATM fees will be reported to the IRS as interest earned. These fees will be credited to your account as a lump sum at the end of the statement period.
- Receive unlimited refunds on fees INTRUST charges for use of an ATM owned by another financial institution. These fees will be refunded at the time of the transaction. Receive unlimited ATM rebates of fees charged by other financial institutions if the average collected balance in your account is equal to or greater than zero ($0) at the time of the ATM transaction. All rebates credited to your account for these ATM fees will be reported to the IRS as interest earned.
- See Personal Accounts Fee Schedule for details.